Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Online Makeup Tutorial

When I was young, using make up was very intimidating for me. Although I considered myself an artist that time (graphic/illustrations), I could never muster enough confidence to color my face.

I have heard of Michelle Phan's Youtube channel from my boyfriend's sister and checked it out. Her make up tutorials and beauty skincare tips altered my outlook on make up and beauty. How I've wished the channel existed during my college days.

Michelle Phan is a Vietnamese-American make up artist guru who posts her tutorials on Youtube since 2006. Since then she had accumulated a lot of subscribers and garnered recognition around the world, appearing on magazine covers such as Seventeen and NYLON. She was even hired by Lancome to promote their product line.

Aside from her Youtube channel, you can also follow her on her website, Facebook, and even Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment